JMC Wine Clubs
Founder John McClelland along with winemakers Paul Scotto and Mitch Cosentino invite you to join the JMC Circle so you can experience the complete range of the JMC Luxury Portfolio from the comfort of your home. We are dedicated to bringing you prestigious Napa Valley wines backed by five generations of winemaking experience and a broad range of exclusive member-only benefits. Enjoy samplings of all JMC Luxury Portfolio wines delivered to your door twice a year along with special member pricing, exclusive bottlings, Club member-only events and so much more.
We'd love to welcome you the JMC Circle while broadening your
vinous horizons and enhancing your personal experience with the wines of
J. McClelland Cellars, 50 Harvests and The Lost Chapters.
Select your level of membership below to signup:
- Two shipments per year in the spring and fall - two wines each - plus a special members only holiday shipment
- Average price per shipment: Silver - $75.00 - Gold - $150.00 - Platinum - $225.00
- One additional Holiday Shipment of 1, 2 or 3 bottles (depending on membership level) of a wine exclusively produced for JMC Circle members
- An option for red wines only - your bottle totals per shipment for Silver (2), Gold (4) or Platinum (6) will remain the same
- 20% discount on all club shipments, regularly priced merchandise and any other order placed on-line or in the tasting room
- All Club shipments will include winemaker tasting notes along with innovative dishes and recipes created by noted chefs to pair with each wine
- 1 penny ground shipping included on all non-club orders of 12 bottles or more
- Special handling with inserted gift card for gift orders to others
- Priority notice on all new releases
- Special access to wines produced for JMC Circle members only
- Invitations to special events and local tastings in Napa or elsewhere
- Personal direct access to the winemakers via email for any questions or information
- A special incentive for all new JMC Circle members solicited by an existing member
- Complementary invitation to periodic scheduled winery tours and blending sessions
Members may cancel their wine club membership at any time after fulfilling a two shipment minimum.
Members are responsible for all orders that were billed prior to the notice of cancellation.
Due to legal restrictions on shipments of wine and other alcoholic beverages we are not able to ship to certain states. We will contact you immediately should this be the case with your state.